• CSA Welcomes New Member to the Team - May 1,2016
• CSA Welcomes New Member to the Team - April 1,2016
• Simmental Country Sales Representative Job Posting
• 2016 CSA Convention Announcement & Schedule
• Genotyping Incentive Program
• Spring 2016 EPDs Now Available
• CSA Breeder's Guarantee
The Canadian Simmental Association was formed in 1969 and has since been committed to developing tools to assist its membership in improving beef production in Canada. The main objective of the Association is to encourage, develop and regulate the breeding of Simmental cattle in Canada. As a result of the work of the CSA and its membership, the Simmental breed has grown in popularity and is one of the largest and most influential cattle breeds in Canada.
The CSA is fully committed to the livestock industry, and is a proud sponsor of many events across the country. Each year the CSA and our provincial member associations sponsor many industry events across Canada. Our junior program, the Young Canadian Simmental Association, has long been recognized as one of the most successful junior cattle organizations and many industry leaders have benefitted from its programming.