• Follow this link to see the online catalogue for the 2015 FCSF Auction
• CSA Welcomes New Member to the CSA Team
• American Simmental Association Educational Symposium Videos
• YCS Program Review
• A Snapshot of CSA Activities 2014’15
• CSA 2015 Convention
• CSA 2015 Convention Registration Form
• CSA Enewsletters Archives
The Canadian Simmental Association was formed in 1969 and has since been committed to developing tools to assist its membership in improving beef production in Canada. The main objective of the Association is to encourage, develop and regulate the breeding of Simmental cattle in Canada. As a result of the work of the CSA and its membership, the Simmental breed has grown in popularity and is one of the largest and most influential cattle breeds in Canada.
The CSA is fully committed to the livestock industry, and is a proud sponsor of many events across the country. Each year the CSA and our provincial member associations sponsor many industry events across Canada. Our junior program, the Young Canadian Simmental Association, has long been recognized as one of the most successful junior cattle organizations and many industry leaders have benefitted from its programming.